Our campsites are located in a quiet picturesque village of Krutyński Piecek.
Located at the bank of the Krutynia River with the view of the Pisz Forest – the largest forest area in Poland.
Located 200m from the river, it’s larger and at the edge of the forest, partially shadowed.
The Krutynia River is well-known for the abundance of fish, crystal clear water and a kayaking trail.
The campsite includes:
- Russian Banya ( a wood-fired traditional sauna)
- Balya with warm water (hot tub)
- Three covered campfire stands
- Stationary and portable grills
- Swimming area
- Playground for children, climbing wall
- Washing machine
- Shower, WC, washbasins
- Campfire place
- Convenient place for kayak mooring
- Gas cooker, fridge
- Waste collection from caravans and campers
- Drinking water supply
- Bicycle rental
- Kayaking trips
- Hiking in numerous nature reserves
- Table football
Water equipment rental
- Fishing boat
We invite you to kayaking trips on the Krutynia River.
We have high quality water equipment and many years of experience.
Our offer includes a comprehensive and professional organization of one-day and multi-day trips for individuals, groups and school trips. Guests can also request kayaking trips with a lifeguard.